Service life of power press
types has been extended with such materials of . It is suitable for various kinds of fabrication work, such as the manufacturing of auto parts, household appliances, electronic parts, etc2.
This product would benefit business owners a lot. It allows the production projects to be finished in a short time, which reduces the waste of time. It adopts pneumatic cylinder structure to avoid machine shaking caused by weight3.
Compared with other , power press types has virtues of . All its welded points are inspected by ultrasonic to ensure no leakage4.
The unique power press types and commercial value of have made it a hot product in China. Its PLC control system can be a Panasonic or Mitsubishi brand5.
In comparing with other similar products, power press types has virtues of . The product is distinguished by low electricity consumption
1. The main body is welded with high quality steel plate. It will be heat treated and ball blasting treated to release the stress and improve the rigidity.
2. The press adopts Panasonic or Omron PLC with high stability and longer service life.
3. The wet cultch produced by World is made up of the best seals, bearing and friction discs. It features lower noise and longer service life.
4. The control panel includes double hand buttons and emergency stop button and foot pedal control switch is optional.
5. The press is equipped with auto lubrication pump and it is easy for maintenance.
6. The hydraulic overload protected pump is used to protect the press and the die from overloading.
7. The motorized slide adjusting device is adopted with a thin brake motor and operated with push buttons. It offers stable positioning
accuracy and quick adjustment.
Our company has a strong technical base. Our R&D team is skilled and experienced with abundant expertise. They help our company keep competitive in the market through continuous product innovation.2.
We aim to build a data-driven operation mode. We will take a logical and data-driven approach to decision making and measure our effectiveness using quantifiable outcomes and metrics.
|Slide Stroke Length||5||mm||80|
|Max.Die Shut Height||H2||mm||250|
|Die Shut Height Adjustment||t||mm||50|
|Slide Bottom Size||FB||b||mm||250|
|Shank Hole Size||Diameter||d||mm||40|
|Table Hole Diameter||mm||150|