• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Types of hydraulic press brakes
Hydraulic press brake machines are divided ito manual bending machines, hydraulic bending machines and CNC bending machines. Manual bending machines are divided into mechanical manual bending machines and electric manual bending machines. According to the synchronization method, hydraulic bending machines can be divided into: torsion axis synchronization, machine-hydraulic synchronization, and electro-hydraulic synchronization.According to the movement mode, hydraulic bending machine can be divided into up-moving typ and down-moving type.
Structures of hydraulic press brake machinesThe hydraulic press brake is an important equipment for the bending and forming of wokieces in the shet meta instry It functionis to press the telplate into parts of various shapes according to the process requirements. The frame is mainly composed of lf an right columns, wokbenches, and beams. Teleft and right oil cylinders are ied on th colms. The slider is connected with the pistons of th oil cylinders. The lower mold is tixed on the worktable. The upper punches are installed athe lower end of the slider. The hydraulic system provides power, and the electrical system gives instructions. Under the action of the oil cylinder, the slider drives the upper mold downwards and closes the lower mold to realize the folding of the sheet. The lett andrght columns, the workbench and the sliding block hereinafter refere to as h three major parts)are the key parts of the bending machne. The tl weighto te three major parts accounts for 70% to 80% of the total weight of a bending machine. Its strength and rigidit directy determine the operating accuracy, service life of the machine tool, and the ccuracy of the workpiece.
1. lderprt:hydraulic transmission is adopted, and the slider part is composed o slide, an oil cylinder and a fine-tuning structure of a mechaicl stoper. Te left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, the piston (rod) drives the slider to move up and down through hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical stop is controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the value;
2. Workbench part: controlled by the button box, the motor drives the stopper to move back and forth, and the moving distance is controlled by the numerical control system. The minimun reading is 0.01 mm (the front and rear positions have travel switch limits);
3. Synchronization system: The machine consists of a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of torsion shats, wingarms, jont bearing, ec, with simple structure, stable ano reliable performance, and high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the value;
4. Stopper mechanism: The stopper is driven by a motor, and the two screw rods are driven to move synchronously through a chain operation. The numerical controlsystem controls the size of the stopper
1. Adopt all-ste welded structure, with sufficient strength and rigidity
2. Hydraulic drive, the oil cylinders at both ends of the machine tool are placed on the sliding block to directly drive the sliding work;
3. The slider synchronization mechanism adopts torsion shaft for forced synchronization;
4. Using mechanical block structure, stable and reliable;
5. The stroke of the slider can be adjusted quickly by motor, fine-tuned manually, and the counter is displayed;
6. Oblique wedge-type deflection compensation mechanism to ensure higher bending accuracy.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.