• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
What causes the slide of the single-arm hydraulic press to slide down
The slider is an important structure used for guiding in the single-arm hydraulic press, and it is also one of the components that are prone to failure. The more common failure is that when the single-arm hydraulic press stops running, the slider slides in a static state. What's going on? The following Shanghai WORLD Press Machine will tell you what causes the slide of the single-arm hydraulic press to slide down.
The sliding slide of the single-arm hydraulic press in a static state is caused by the following reasons:
1. The main cylinder support valve is stuck or the adjustment pressure is too small. Check whether the support valve is adjusted too small and tighten it to the proper position. If the slider continues to fall down, there is a problem with the support valve. The lowest limit or a support under the slider, take out the valve core to see if there is any impurities inside the valve block, clean it up, and put it back as it is
2. The pilot solenoid valve of the support valve is stuck. At this time, check whether the solenoid valve is abnormal.
3. The control cover of the oil inlet valve in the lower chamber of the master cylinder is damaged. Treatment method: check whether the Xue valve (under the control cover of the lower chamber oil inlet valve, below the screw plug) is damaged, and whether the O-ring on the lowest surface of the valve hole is ringed damaged, replace it if it is severely damaged
The above is what causes the slide of the single-arm hydraulic press to slide down and the treatment method. If the above methods cannot solve the problem, or you want to know more about the price of the single-arm hydraulic press, welcome to consult. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.