• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
In the previous article, we have given a general introduction to the hydraulic press brake, so many people should now have a certain degree of understanding of the hydraulic press brake. However, because the knowledge of hydraulic press brakes we introduced before is not comprehensive enough, we will explain the main performance of hydraulic press brakes today!
1. The hydraulic bending machine is welded by high-quality steel plates. The welding parts are vibrated to eliminate stress. The machine has high strength and good rigidity, and the frame can be kept stable and not deformed for a long time.
2. The main cylinder piston of the hydraulic bending machine adopts the aerospace technology - the surface is treated with nickel and phosphorus, and its hardness can reach more than HRC60. In good working condition for a long time.
3. It adopts torsion shaft synchronization and mechanical stop, which is reliable, economical and high precision.
4. Electric adjustment of back gauge distance and upper slider stroke, manual fine adjustment, digital display.
Hydraulic shears are divided into pendulum type and gate type. Because the pendulum activated carbon moves in an arc, and the arc blade is very difficult to make, it is generally compensated with a horn after the blade, so the obtained gap is not accurate, and the cut sheet is not very ideal. Because it is an arc-shaped movement, the blade cannot be made into a rectangle, but should be made into an acute angle, so the force of the blade is not ideal, and the damage of the blade is also severe.
Compared with the shearing machine, the technical content of the CNC bending machine mold is slightly higher. At present, G-shaped and F-shaped are common in China. The F-shaped should be a traditional domestic product. It uses a built-in adjustable mechanical stopper for positioning. There is a balance valve in the mold of the CNC bending machine, but because of the hydraulic pressure, it is too complicated, which brings serious problems to the later maintenance and stability.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.