1. Reduce quality and save materials: For typical parts such as car engine brackets and radiator brackets, hydraulic press
forming parts are 20% to 40% lighter than stamping parts; for hollow stepped shaft parts, it can reduce 40% to 50%. weight.
2. Reduce the number of parts and molds and reduce mold costs: Generally, only one set of molds is required for hydroforming parts of hydraulic press
es, while most of stamping parts require multiple sets of molds. The hydroformed engine bracket parts were reduced from 6 to 1, and the radiator bracket parts were reduced from 17 to 10.
3. The hydraulic press can reduce the welding volume of subsequent machining and assembly: taking the radiator bracket as an example, the heat dissipation area is increased by 43%, the number of solder joints is reduced from 174 to 20, the number of processes is reduced from 13 to 6, and the productivity is increased by 66% .
4. The hydraulic press improves strength and stiffness, especially fatigue strength. For example, the stiffness of the hydroformed radiator bracket can be increased by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
5. Reduce production cost: According to the statistical analysis of used hydroformed parts, the production cost of hydroformed parts is evenly reduced by 15% to 20% compared with stamping parts, and the cost of hydraulic press molds is reduced by 20% to 30%.
Nowadays, the adoption of mechanical power press in automatic power press machine
industry is quite common.
Looking for someone to handle your mechanical power press automatic power press machine
needs? Check out World Press Machine today for more information.
If you are looking for best product, then here are some product like mechanical power press, automatic power press machine and automatic power press machine in various styles which will surely meet your demand. Visit World Press Machine to know more!