The reasons for the accuracy of the four-column hydraulic press
1. The precision of the guide rail of the four-column hydraulic press is poor, and the guide rail surface (V-shaped, flat guide rail) is seriously twisted.
2. There are rust spots on the rail surface.
3. The guide rail pressure plate inserts are adjusted too tightly, and the dynamic and static friction coefficients of the guide rail pair materials are greatly different.
4. The guide rail of the four-column hydraulic press is not well scraped, the number of points is not enough, and the points are uneven.
5. The oil groove opened on the guide rail is not good, the depth is too shallow, and it has been worn off during operation, the oil groove opened is uneven, and the length of the oil groove is too short.
6. The hydraulic equipment of the new hydraulic press has no running-in guide rails.
7. The axis line of the hydraulic cylinder on the four-column hydraulic press is not parallel to the guide rail.
8. Corrosion of the arresting section (local section crawling) and strain in the cylinder hole of the hydraulic cylinder on the four-column hydraulic press.
9. The hydraulic cylinder hole, piston rod and piston on the four-column hydraulic press have poor precision.
10. The hydraulic cylinder and installation accuracy of the four-column hydraulic press are poor, and the coaxiality of the piston, piston rod, cylinder hole and cylinder head hole is poor. This article comes from the hydraulic manufacturer WORLD Press Machine official website www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
The manufacture marketing game of mechanical power press is changing with each innovation, and businesses of all products need to be ready to pounce.
If you're interested in buying a of high quality and affordable price, let Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. at World Press Machine be your guide to the best shopping experience.
Do you want to find a provider to get your mechanical power press problem settled? If so, we suggest that you give a shot to Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd.. Visit World Press Machine to learn more and contact us.