• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Several Schemes to Improve the Working Efficiency of Hydraulic Presses
1. The operator of the hydraulic press should understand the principle of the hydraulic system, the function of the main hydraulic components of the equipment and the operation sequence of the system. Check the initial state of the fuel tank, check the level of the fuel tank, if there is any abnormality or lack of fuel, it is forbidden to start the hydraulic pump motor, and ask a maintenance person to repair it. The operator should frequently check the operation of the hydraulic system, observe the pressure and speed of the operation, and check the work cake. CE dimensions and strut wear conditions ensure stable and reliable operation of the hydraulic system.
2. When the temperature of the fuel tank does not reach 25°C in winter, the actuator cannot start the sequence operation, only the hydraulic pump motor can be started to make the hydraulic pump run idly. 0 degrees Celsius, pay attention to the investigation of the operation of the hydraulic system, and tell the maintenance personnel to deal with it. The operator shall not damage the interlocking equipment of the electrical system, push the electronic valve by hand, or damage or move the position arbitrarily. each operating gear.
3. Hydraulic press equipment that has been shut down for more than 4 hours should be started for 5-10 minutes before starting to run. When the hydraulic system fails, the operator cannot be disturbed, and the maintenance department should be reported immediately. Cleaning should always be adhered to. Hydraulic equipment should avoid dust, cutting fluid, cutting, cotton yarn and other debris from entering the fuel tank. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.