• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Several main reasons for unstable output flow of four-column hydraulic press
1. If the valve core of the four-column hydraulic differential pressure valve is blocked by dust, the screw plug on the valve core can be removed, and the pressure reducing valve core can be pulled out from the valve sleeve for deburring, cleaning and inspection. Pay attention to the concentric size of the pressure reducing valve core. .
2. The hole a of the valve core of the four-column hydraulic press is blocked, or the diameter of the hole on the valve sleeve is blocked by dirt, resulting in unstable pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the valve core and unstable flow. The ic press can use 1mm diameter steel wire to perforate the valve sleeve and the feedback hole on the valve core or blow through it with compressed air.
3. The entrance and exit are easy to turn over.
4. The valve core and valve seat of the check valve of the four-column hydraulic press are not closed, and there is internal leakage.
5. The pressure reducing valve spring fails, the spring is broken, and the installation is wrong.
6. The internal and external leakage of the speed control valve leads to unstable flow, and the leakage should be dealt with.
7. The inlet and outlet of the four-column hydraulic press are reversed, the speed control valve is like a general throttle valve, there is no pressure feedback compensation, and there is no positioning pin on the installation surface of the speed control valve. It should be noted that the four-column hydraulic press cannot be reversed. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.