• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Hydraulic shearing machine is a machine that uses a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to metal sheets of various thicknesses, so that the sheets are broken and separated according to the required size. The world press machine will introduce its related knowledge to you.
Selection of hydraulic shearing machine tools:
First, the quality of the product is very important, especially for the high-wear equipment of the shearing machine, it is necessary to pay more attention to the quality. Stability and tooling must be strictly labelled and traceable: Suppliers must have relevant quality records that can be used as a reference and can be traced to all products they produce.
Second, the price of the product is also a factor of concern. For example, whether the price includes tax and freight: whether the spare parts of these shearing machine tools are given away or need to be purchased additionally, of course, the quality and performance of the parts must be guaranteed to ensure that they are not fake.
Third, the scope and materials of the product must be scientific, and testing should be carried out when necessary. There are many relevant shearing machine tool testing tools, which are still accurate. It is recommended to check additional shearing machine tools to ensure that the needs are different. The material or size can meet the requirements under the circumstances.
Fourth, the technical after-sales support of the product: For equipment such as shearing machine tools, the incidence of failure is very high, often due to wear, or chipping may affect the use of the equipment, so timely and perfect after-sales service Support is very important, and it can reduce the loss caused by the shutdown of the company. Many big brands have perfect after-sales service, and it is also recommended for everyone to choose.
Fifth, the simple installation and maintenance should be clear. Regular maintenance and maintenance of the shears and knives should be carried out. The installation should be carried out in strict accordance with the procedures to ensure the normal operation of the work. In the industry, professionals should be found for installation. to proceed, and it can be run after checking that there is no problem.
Classification of hydraulic shearing machine tools:
1. According to the shape of the scissors, the shearing machine is divided into a straight knife shearing machine and a disc knife shearing machine according to the shape of the scissors. Straight knife shears are divided into gantry shears and throat shears according to their structure. Disc shears are divided into disc shears, rolling shears, multi-disc shears and rotary trimming shears according to their structure.
2. According to the movement trajectory of the tool holder, the shearing machine is divided into the following types according to the movement trajectory of the tool holder:
(1) The tool holder moves along the vertical line. Since there is no rake angle, the section of the upper blade must be processed into a rhombus, so there are only two edges (a rectangular blade with four edges is also available, but the shear quality is poor). The sheared fracture of the frame is not at right angles to the board surface.
(2) The tool holder is along the forward inclined line (the angle with the vertical line is 1°30′～2°) movement, the section of the upper blade can be processed into a rectangle with four cutting edges, and the sheared fracture is basically at right angles to the plate surface.
(3) The tool rest swings along the arc line. The cross section of the shear blade should be processed into a diamond shape, so there are only two blades. Since the upper blade is slightly inclined forward during the shearing process, the cutting quality and the tool rest are inclined forward along the line movement is similar.
(4) The tool holder swings along the arc line, and the rake angle can reach 300, so the welding groove can be cut.
3. According to the transmission mode, the shearing machine is divided into: mechanical transmission shearing machine and hydraulic transmission shearing trigger according to the transmission mode.
The above is the relevant introduction, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the hydraulic shearing machine.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.