• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Safe operation regulations of press brake machine
1. Strictly abide by the safety operation regulations of machine tool workers, and wear labor protection equipment as required.
2.Before starting, careflly check whether the motor, switch, circuit and grounding are normal and firm, and check that the control parts and buttons of the equipment are stckinthe corec position.
3. Check the overlap and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether the positioning devices meet the requirements of being processed;
4. When the upper slide plate and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the return to origin program;
5. Ater the equioment is started, un it for to 2 minutes, and move o the sld for 2 t 3times at ul stroke. f abormal sound or malfunction is found, stop immediael, troubleshoot the malfunction, and work after everything is normal;
6. When working, one person should be in uniform command, so that the operator and the feeding and suppressing personnel should cooperate closely to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in a safe position before issuing the bending signal;
7. When the sheet is bent, it must be compacted to prevent the sheet from curling up and hurting people during bending.
8. The power supply must be cut off when adjusting the sheet metal die, and proceed after stopping the operation.
9. When changing the opening of the variable lower mold, no material is allowed to contact the lower mold;
10. When the machine tool is working, no one is allowed to stand behind the press brake machine;
11. It is strictly forbidden to fold the sheet material at one end alone;
12. If the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, stop and correct it, and it is strictly forbidden to correct it by hand to prevent hand injury;
13. Itis forbidden to fold over-thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels, and sheets that exceed the performance of the sheet metal bending machine to avoid damage to the machine tool;
14. Frequently check the overlap of the upper and lower molds; whether the instructions of the pressure gauge meet the regulations.
15. Shut down immediately if an abnormality occurs, check the cause and eliminate it in time;
16. Before shutting down, place wooden blocks on the lower molds under the cylinders on both sides to lower the upper slide plate onto the wooden blocks;
17. Exit the control system program first, and then cut off the power supply.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.