Hydraulic presses have a variety of different classification products according to different structural forms and uses, and are currently widely used in many industrial fields. But if you want it to have a better use effect, you must master its operating procedures.
1. The operator should be familiar with the general performance and structure of the hydraulic press
, and prohibit overloading.
2. Before use, lubricate and refuel according to regulations, and check whether the high-pressure pump, pressure gauge, various valves, sealing rings, etc. are normal.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether the mold is matched, whether the material weight meets the requirements, and whether the weighing tool is accurate.
4. When pressing, the touch tool must be placed in the center of the backing plate, and eccentric use is prohibited. Before starting each shift and after the pressure test, check whether the mold is cracked or not.
5. When multiple people operate, there must be a special person to start up and coordinate with each other.
6. It is strictly forbidden to put your hand and head between the mold and the indenter.
7. After the work is completed, the pressed products, tools and molds should be sorted out and placed in the designated place.
The hydraulic press
operating procedures introduced by Shanghai hydraulic press manufacturers can not only help users use the equipment correctly, but also help users avoid some failures in use and reduce the occurrence of safety accidents.
One increasingly popular managerial tactic to improve problem-solving performance of mechanical power press
is to increase the connectedness, or what academics call clustering, of the organization
Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. also maintains a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. has enlarged the scope of services, which can fully please customers' demands.
We utilize our expertise to develop services that add value at each phase of themechanical power press development cycle. We evaluate and implement new strategies in response to changing customer profiles and market conditions.