• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
With the increasing use of hydraulic press brakes, it is also a headache to not operate them. Next, world press machine will introduce the operation of hydraulic press brakes and their die adjustment. Interested partners may wish to Come and see with the world press machine!
Operation of hydraulic press brake:
1. Calculate or check the bending force and the V-groove opening size of the lower die according to the thickness of the sheet and the length of the folded plate.
2. Align the center of the upper and lower molds.
3. Determine and adjust the gap between the upper and lower molds.
4. Determine the position of the front and rear stoppers.
5. Determine the action specification 'jog', 'single' or 'continuous', and select it by the switch.
6. Put the workpiece in the middle of the machine table to test the pressure.
7. Adjust the mold gap again, and adjust the upper mold adjustment block if necessary.
8. Pay attention to the sealing condition of each seal, and replace the seal in time when leakage is found.
9. The sheet metal bending should be in the middle of the machine, and it is not suitable for partial load and unilateral load, so as not to affect the accuracy of the workpiece and the machine. If some workpieces really need to work on one side, the load should be less than 100KN, but it should be as much as possible on both sides. At the same time, the plate is folded to solve the problem of unilateral eccentric load.
10. When the length of the folding plate is less than 600mm, it is not allowed to do full-load folding work.
Die adjustment of hydraulic press brake:
1. The mold base adopts the self-made rear side mold base of uniform size, and the width of the lower formwork must be matched with the width of the 'U'-shaped workbench. It plays the role of adjusting the mold according to the requirements of the profile.
2. The uniform length of the compression spring on the guide post of the die set can automatically open the upper and lower dies after punching.
3. The stamping die is generally mainly used to punch small holes, and the blanking is not good, mainly because of the existence of the front vertical plate under the machine tool, which is a national disaster.
4. Material discharge, generally use the side and back discharge, and always pay attention to the smooth discharge during the working process.
5. The pressure plate must be close to but not cover the guide sleeve hole of the upper die. In order to prevent overtravel damage to the mold and the upper mold forward, and gnaw the die and guide post.
6. The height of the lower die must be the same. That is, the sharpening of the knife edge is uniform. If it cannot be uniform, it needs to be almost flattened with copper skin and paper. In order to prevent the workpiece from being deformed because the stamping is not on the same plane.
7. The height of the opening should be the same and the 'T'-shaped platen should always press the upper template. In order to prevent the mold from popping up the upper mold due to the sudden spring of the guide column compression spring, the upper and lower molds can be quickly separated.
The above is the introduction of the world press machine, hoping to deepen your impression of the press brake machine.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.