• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Bending machine is currently the preferred machine for sheet metal processing of sheet metal, especially large-scale sheet metal. By selecting various molds, the sheet metal can be processed. Many people are curious about its composition and structure. heart, and here we will explain it one by one. The following is an introduction to 'Introduction to the Mechanical Structure and Functions of a Press Brake'.
Components of the bending machine:
1. Slider part: hydraulic transmission is adopted, and the slider part is composed of a slider, an oil cylinder and a mechanical stopper fine-tuning structure. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, and the piston (rod) drives the slider to move up and down through hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical stop is controlled by the numerical control system to adjust the value.
2. Worktable part: operated by the button box, the motor drives the material stopper to move back and forth, and the moving distance is controlled by the numerical control system. The minimum reading is 0.01 mm (there are limit switches at the front and rear positions).
3. Synchronization system: The machine consists of a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of torsion shaft, swing arm, joint bearing, etc., with simple structure, stable and reliable performance, and high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor, and the numerical control system controls the value.
4. Material stopper mechanism: The material stopper is driven by a motor, which drives the two screw rods to move synchronously through chain operation, and the numerical control system controls the stopper size.
Performance introduction of the internal structure of the bending machine:
1. The hardness of the aluminum plate
The hardness of the aluminum plate is too high and it is easy to break. This requires the selection of good aluminum, mainly depending on the grade and state of the aluminum. Generally, 1 series, 3 series and 5 series are more commonly used; the hardness of 6 series and 7 series is too high, and they must be annealed to O state before bending. There is also the quality of the aluminum plate. The imported material of the same type of aluminum plate is not easy to crack than the domestic material, but the price of the material is also a lot more expensive.
2. Thickness of aluminum plate
Too thick aluminum plate is not easy to bend, everyone understands when you think about it, try to use thinner aluminum plate.
3. The size of the bending R angle
The larger the bending R angle, the higher the success rate, so try to increase the bending R angle as much as possible.
4. The grain direction of the aluminum plate
The bending direction should be perpendicular to the grain direction of the aluminum plate, not parallel.
5. Aluminum plate parts that need to be brushed
When the process allows, it is bent and then drawn, otherwise it will increase the probability of bending fracture.
The above introduction, I hope to help you understand the 'mechanical structure and function introduction of the bending machine'.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.