• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Shearing machines are generally used in machinery, machine tools, forging machine tools, and metal cutting. Now they have been widely used by many companies. So what are the classifications of shearing machines? And what are the common types of shears? Let's learn about it with the world press machine. The following is an introduction to 'Introduction to Large Hydraulic Cylinders and Description of Common Types of Shearing Machines'.
[Shearing machine explains large hydraulic cylinders for everyone]
The large hydraulic cylinder is a shearing device that is widely used in machining, and it can shear steel plates of various thicknesses. Commonly used shears are classified into three types: flat shear, rolling shear and oscillating shear.
The classification of shearing machine: ordinary shearing machine can be divided into: pedal type (manpower), mechanical type, hydraulic pendulum type, hydraulic brake type, hydraulic numerical control. The shearing machine uses the movable upper blade and the firm lower blade to adopt a reasonable blade gap to apply shearing force to the metal plates of various thicknesses, so that the plates are broken and evacuated according to the necessary size.
The working principle and layout of the shearing machine The shearing machine is often used to cut sheet blanks with straight edges. The shearing process should be able to ensure the linearity and smoothness of the sheared surface of the sheared sheet material, and even to reduce sheet distortion in order to obtain high-quality workpieces. Shearing machine is one of the forging machines, and its important role is the metal processing industry. Products are widely used in: light industry, aviation, shipbuilding, metallurgy, instrumentation, electrical appliances, stainless steel products, steel layout construction and decoration industries.
Large hydraulic cylinder
The composition of the control system The configuration of the project is composed of a FBS-24MCT and a touch screen, a servo motor and some peripheral auxiliary components. Process introduction The shearing machine is mainly based on the servo motor running a fixed length according to the actual process requirements, and then the hydraulic shearing device moves the shearing to make the material evacuate.
The configuration focuses on positioning control with fixed length accuracy of 0.01mm through the following steps, and the back-to-origin control completes the configuration results according to customer requirements. Manual single-point positioning results, back-to-origin results, automatic power-on back-to-origin results, and automatic multi-stage positioning Control this configuration mainly through the use of PLC to carry out multi-segment positioning control and return to the origin and other functions. Completing this project has a further in-depth understanding of positioning control.
[What are the specific types of common shearing machines]
1. Shearing machine for cold bending forming line: such as special shearing machine configured on production lines such as automobile longitudinal beam cold bending line, carriage side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.;
2. Shearing machine for steel structure production line: it is mostly used for angle steel and H-beam automatic production line to complete the shearing process;
3. Plate line shearing machine: used for plate uncoiling and leveling line, high-speed shearing machine designed to meet the requirements of high-speed cutting of the production line. The thick plate line is mostly hydraulic high-speed shearing machine, and the thin plate line is more equipped Pneumatic shearing machine; high-speed line is equipped with flying shears, continuous production and high efficiency.
Inclined blade shears
The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are at an angle. Generally, the upper blade is inclined, and its inclination angle is generally 1°to 6°. The shearing force of the inclined blade shearing machine is smaller than that of the flat blade shearing machine, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced, and there are many practical applications.
Flat blade shears
The shearing quality is good, the distortion is small, but the shearing force is large and the energy consumption is large. More mechanical transmission. The upper and lower cutting edges of the shearing machine are parallel to each other, and are often used in hot-cutting billets and slabs in rolling mills.
1. Combined punching and shearing machine: it can complete the shearing of the sheet and the profile, which is mostly used for the blanking process;
2. Sheet metal bending and shearing machine: that is, two processes of cutting and bending can be completed on the same machine.
The above introduction to 'Shearing Machine Explains Large Hydraulic Cylinders' and 'What Kinds of Common Types of Shearing Machines Are There?' Description' to help.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.