• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
How to operate a hydraulic bending machine
According to the ordinary hydraulic bending machine processing Q235 sheet to make a brief introduction:
1. First, turn on the power, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start.
2. The stroke adjustment. The use of the bending machine must pa attention to the adjustment stroke, be sure to test run before bending. When the upper die of the bending machine descends to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The stroke adjustment also has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
3.For the selection of bending notches, a notch witha width of 8 times the thickness o the plate shoul generally be selected. If you bend a 4mm seet, you need to choose a slot of about32mm.
4. Backgauge adjustment generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as the shearing machine.5. Step on the foot switch to start bending. The bending machine is diferent from the shearing machine. It can be released at any time. Relese the fot and the bndig mchien wil stop, and then step on it to continue downward.
How to maintain a hydraulic bending machine
Before machine maintenance or cleaning, the upper mold should be aligned with the lower mold and then shut down until the work is completed. If you need to start or perform other operations, select the manual mode and ensure safety. The maintenance content is as follows:
1. Hydraulic oil circuit.
1) Check the oil level of the oil tank every week. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should also be checked. If the oil level is lower than the oil window, add hydralic oil;
2) The hydraulic oil used in this machine is ISO HM46 or MOBIL DTE25;
3) The oil should be changed after the new mchine has bee wokig o 200 hours, nd te oi should be chage d ate evr 00 0h ours o work thereafer, and te i tank should be cleaned every time the oil is changed;4) The oil temperature of the system should be between 35℃~60℃C and not exced 70C. If i is too high, it will ause deterioration and damage of the oil qualiy and accessories.
1) The filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned every time the oil is changed.
2) The machine tool has related alarms or other filter abnormalities such as unclean oil, and should be replaced .
3) The air filter on the fuel tank should be inspected and cleaned every 3 months, preferably 1 year.
3. Hydraulic components
1) Clean hydraulic components (base plates, valves, motors, pumps, oil pipes, etc.) monthly to prevent dirt from entering the system, and cleaning agents cannot be used,;
2) After the new machine has been used for one month, check whether there is any deformation in the bends of the oil pipes. If there is any abnormality, eplacethem. After two months of use, all fittings should be tightened. The system should be shut down during this work. pressure.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.