How to maintain the four-column hydraulic press at the end of production
In order to better use the four-column hydraulic press, the daily maintenance and maintenance of the four-column hydraulic press must be carried out. Routine maintenance can include the following:
1. The hydraulic oil of poor quality is filled in the hydraulic system, which causes the medium to become thinner and the impurities to suspend, thus causing the phenomenon of heating.
2. Pay attention to the oil level and temperature rise at any time during the work. Generally, the working temperature of the oil is more reasonable at 30-60 °C. When the temperature rises abnormally, it should be stopped for inspection and the hydraulic pressure should be added before use;
3. The hydraulic oil of the four-column hydraulic press is always kept clean. It should be filtered when refueling and replenishing, and should not be mixed with other liquids. The new equipment should be replaced with new hydraulic oil after three months of use. After that, it should be replaced every six months or a year. For continuous work in high temperature, high humidity and high dust places, the oil change cycle needs to be shortened.
4. The components assembled and disassembled of the four-column hydraulic press must be kept clean, and no debris will enter the valve block to contaminate. The components of the system must be carefully inspected and cleaned to ensure cleanliness, corrosion-free and pollution-free.
5. According to the rated working pressure, the hydraulic pressure should be adjusted to 25MPa within the range of actual needs, and the working pressure is not too high, so as to prolong the service life of the water pump and valve, save energy and reduce the thermal system.
6. The temperature of the fuel tank during the working process should be between 55°C of the oil. If the oil temperature is high, it should stop working and work after the oil temperature has cooled to avoid damage to the pump and seal. When the temperature is lower than 20℃, N32# anti-wear hydraulic oil is the working medium; when the room temperature is higher than 30℃, #N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil should be selected as the working medium. The oil temperature should be controlled within the range of 15 to 50 °C. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd.'s has been able to achieve excellent performance in an extremely competitive industry.
To build customers value by delivering high-quality products, services and solutions in innovative and cost effective ways. Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in service, reliability, safety and cost containment in our industry.
Utilizing high technology to manufacture products can afford a fully experience to customers by using mechanical power press.
Through our distribution and marketing competencies, Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. provides creative, customized, solutions for our customers. As a result, we achieve superior profit growth as the mechanical power press company of choice.