How high oil temperature will affect the hydraulic press
1. It will reduce the stubble of the hydraulic press, increase the leakage, and significantly reduce the volumetric efficiency of the pump and the efficiency of the entire system (I6%).
2. The hydraulic press produces thermal deformation, which not only makes the gap between the moving parts with different thermal expansion coefficients in the hydraulic components smaller and becomes stuck, causing the action to fail, but also affects the accuracy of the hydraulic equipment, resulting in poor processing quality of the parts.
3. It will also deform the rubber seals of the hydraulic press, premature aging and failure, reduce the service life, lose the sealing performance, and cause leakage. The leakage will further generate heat and temperature rise.
4. If the oil temperature of the hydraulic oil is too high, it will accelerate the deterioration of the liquid by oxidation, cause the asphalt material to be precipitated, and reduce the service life of the hydraulic oil.
5. When the oil temperature of the hydraulic pressure rises, the air separation pressure of the mooring decreases, and the dissolved air in the pump escapes, resulting in cavitation, which reduces the working performance of the hydraulic system. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
The average consumer is always looking for ways to save money while finding out solutions, is designed for killing two birds with one stone, providing a perfect solution to mechanical power press problems.
We are a provider of a various number of services that include . Search our website by mechanical power press automatic power press machine product line or category to find what you are looking for.
Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. needs to ensure we're resolving customer issues as quickly as possible. By doing so, it leads to positive customer experiences and brand loyalty.