• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
What is a press? Everyone in the industry knows it, but it is relatively unfamiliar to those who have little contact. Today we will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the press in detail. I hope that after reading it, it will help you understand more.
As a new skill, the press has the advantages that the traditional hydraulic press does not have. In the car manufacturing process, such as the cylinder head valve seat ring and conduit press fitting, the cylinder block water channel plug press fitting, the transmission bearing press fitting, the wheel hub bearing press fitting. In the assembly process, the traditional hydraulic press is gradually replaced with the equipment update and other methods, which effectively improves the car manufacturing process level.
1 The structure and working principle of the press
The factory mainly produces two series of small-displacement engines of various models, in which the press-fitting of the cylinder block water passage and the valve guide of the cylinder head valve seat ring are all used in the press.
The press is mainly composed of ball screw, slider, pressing shaft, housing, force sensor, tooth synchronous transmission equipment (except fine series), and motor (brushless DC motor).
The motor is the driving device of the entire press. The analytical encoder of the motor can generate digital signals with a resolution of up to 0.1 microns, high precision, and fast measurement speed, which is suitable for large axial speeds.
The strain-type force sensor measures resistance through static elastic deformation, and has the advantages of good stability, low cost, wide application range and simple operation.
The ball screw and toothed synchronous transmission equipment all complete the transmission from the motor to the pressing shaft, and are characterized by stable structure, high precision and low failure rate.
Execution process of press control: It is controlled by the motion process programmed by PROMESSUFM software, transmitted to the numerical control operation module, and then drives the motion of the motor through the driver, and completes the motion control of the output end through the transmission equipment. After the finale is pressed out, the pressure sensor responds to the analog signal through the deformation variable, and after amplification and analog-to-digital conversion, it becomes a digital signal and is output to the PLC to complete the pressure monitoring; the motor analyzes the encoder to reflect the orientation signal to complete the orientation monitoring.
2. Valve seat ring press-fitting process requirements
The press-fitting of the valve seat ring has relatively high quality requirements, and the corresponding press-fitting force requirements are very high. If the press-fitting force is too small, the seat ring will not be press-fitted to the bottom of the seat ring hole, resulting in a gap between the seat ring and the seat ring hole, which will cause the seat ring to fall during the long-term operation of the engine. If the press-fitting force is too large, the valve will be Cracks on the edge of the seat ring or even cracks in the cylinder head will inevitably lead to a significant reduction in engine life.
The advantages of the press:
1. Accuracy: The high-precision characteristics of complete closed-loop control of accurate pressure and displacement are incomparable with other types of presses.
2. Energy saving: Compared with traditional pneumatic and hydraulic presses, the energy saving effect is more than 80%.
3. Online product evaluation: The whole process control can automatically determine whether the product is qualified or not at any stage during the operation, remove defective products 100%, and then complete the online quality management.
4. Press-fit data traceability: The dynamic curve graph of press-fit data changes in the whole process of time, press-fit force and displacement is displayed on the touch screen of the human-machine interface in real time and saved. It can be queried, extracted, and printed for product analysis and application. After press-fit contact The curve graph can accurately confirm the pressure value required by the product in different directions; the system has the ability to store 200,000+ pieces of production report data, and output it directly to the upper computer in EXCEL format for query; it can also be connected to a printer to print data directly
5. It can customize, store, and call 100 sets of press-fitting programs. You only need to input the press-fitting serial number in the next operation, which saves time, effort, and improves power; seven press-fitting modes are available to choose from to meet different process needs. .
6. Through the USB interface, the pressing data can be stored in the flash disk to ensure the traceability of the product processing data and facilitate the management of production quality.
7. Since the press itself has accurate pressure and displacement control functions, there is no need to add a hard limit to the tooling. When processing different standard products, it only needs to call different pressing programs, so it can easily complete a multi-purpose and flexible assembly line.
8. Alarm system: When the actual press-fitting data does not match the set parameter range value, the system will automatically give a sound and color alarm and prompt the cause of the alarm, so as to find out the problem of the product in time, quickly and intuitively;
9. Password protection: It is more secure to change the press-fitting program after authorization.
The main defects of the press are:
1) The control system is messy, and the skills are relatively difficult to master;
2) The one-time investment cost of equipment is relatively high;
3) The presses currently used in practice are all semi-closed-loop control, and there is still room for improvement in the control accuracy.
The above is a detailed explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of the press. I hope it will help you after reading it. If you have related questions, you can also communicate with us in time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.