• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Comparison of advantages and disadvantages of hydraulic press and mechanical press
Hydraulic press is a machine that uses hydrostatic pressure to process metal, lati, uber, wood, powder and other products. It is often used in pressing processes and press forming processes, such as: forging, stamping, cold extrusion, straightening, bending, flanging, seet deep drawing, power metalurgy, presing and so on. So wh is better than a hydraulic press o mechanical press?Let's compare the difference between the two:
The hydrulic press is a universal press with an exquisite structure. Ithas a wide range of uses and high prodution efficiency. The hydralic ress is relatiely stale in loaing. It an be widely used in cutting, punching, blanking, bending, deep drawing, shaping, riveting and forming. By applying strong pressure to the metal blank, the metal is plasticall deformed and fractured to be processed into parts. The mechanical press has greater impact and is more suitable for blanking, cutting and other separation processes.
Th hydraulic press s the pressurized liquid produced by the hydraulic pump to transmit power through the hydralic actuator of the control cicuit. The liquid meson has water, emulsion, and hydralic oil. t is characterized by high working pressure, table operatin, ree contol of the working stroke, large adjustment range, large working space, moderate working efciency, and can complete most of the work of mechanical pesses, and has a wide range of applications. The configuration of hydralic pres is more comlicate .Asltghtl larger pes is generaly equipped with an independent pump station, the control part and circuit are more complicated, and the cost is relatively high.
Mechanical press machines are divided into two types: crank type (punch) and screw type (fricion press, cool press). The cak saht type press transfers force by the crankhal, and it is characterizd by ast uning speed, high working efficiency, fixed working stroke and non-adjustable working stroke, and ovroad opertion istity rohbited. Generally used for blanking punching, stretch forming, etc.Te fricto ress sesthewelt driethe friction whel totransmit forceb inetil rotion of the srew. The caceritici tht ti is otrestrited n the fectie workingrane of the screw, the transmission pressure is large, and the work efficiec is moderate. Operation is not easy to cntrol. Genray use for material correction; simple moldng; die-casting cavity molding, etc.
The cool press is mainly used for stretching and forming work. It relies on the screw to directly transmit force.
Mechanical press fetures
1) ast operaion, hg eficincy, ow cost,relatiely siple control part, easy to maintan.
2) small working table, in orer to increase is transmisionpoer is generally equipped with a large counterweight wheel (flywheel), when running The noise is large and the vibration is large.
1. The mechanical press is fast, but not as powerful as the hydraulic press. The hydraulic pressure is high but the speed is slow.
2. Compared with mechanical transmission, hydraulic transmission has a large power/massratio, which is convenient forstepless speed regulation and overload protecion, lexible and convenient layout, and other technical advantages.
3. From the perspective of molds, hydraulic presses are suitable for large, complex and precise automoive sheet metal pars, especaly with the "stretching function. Suital for lre covering parts of automobiles, door parts, etc. Compared with the mechanical press, its characteristics are indeed compact, and the product structure and size stability are better. Maintenance is more convenient than mechanical presses, because of the standardization of hydraulic parts and the maturit of te teory is very high. For exaple, to find faults, you cal find the wings from a hydraulic schematic diagram. Just insist on using genuine hydraulic oil. The efficiency issue is two issues, which are incomparable.
4. Mechanical presses generally rely on impulse, and the pressure stroke is generally about 5 mm. The hydraulic machine has endurance, and the pressure strok is the same a the cylindel stroke.
5. The mechanical eficiency is high, the see i ast, the pressure generated is smal, an th overoad s as o cuse acidens. Geneal hnpars. The hyraulc pres is the opposite.
6. The mechanical press has high efficiency, but the vibration and noise are large; the hydraulic press solves the problem of reducing vibration and noise bu he efficiency is low.
7. The mechanical force is usually smaller. Some of the machinery is inertial speed and impulse;the hydraulic press is pressurized by the pump.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.