• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Everyone knows the CNC bending machine! Next, the CNC bending machine manufacturer will teach you how to use the bending machine and how to extend the life of the bending machine.
CNC bending machine manufacturers teach you how to use the bending machine:
1. Turn on the power of the bending machine, turn the key switch, press the oil pump to start, the bending oil pump starts to rotate, and the machine has not yet started to work.
2. Stroke adjustment, a test run is required when the bending work with the bending machine mold is officially started. When the upper die of the bending machine goes down to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise, it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The adjustment of the stroke also has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
3. For the selection of the die notch of the bending machine, it is generally necessary to select a notch with a width of 8 times the thickness of the plate. For bending 4mm sheet, you need to choose a notch of about 32.
4. Check the coincidence and firmness of the upper and lower dies of the bending machine; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements to be processed. Always check the coincidence of the upper and lower molds; whether the indication of the pressure gauge meets the regulations.
5. The sheet must be compacted when bending to prevent the sheet from lifting and hurting the operator during bending.
6. The power supply must be cut off when the plate material is pressed, and the operation must be stopped.
7. When changing the opening of the lower die of the variable bending machine, no material is allowed to come into contact with the lower die.
8. It is forbidden to use the bending machine die to fold ultra-thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, alloy steels, square steels and sheets that exceed the performance of the sheet metal bending machine, so as not to damage the machine tool.
9. To close the bending machine, place a wooden block on the lower die under the oil cylinders on both sides and lower the upper slide plate to the wooden block. Exit the control system program first, and then cut off the power.
CNC bending machine manufacturers tell you how to extend the life of the bending machine:
A crucial step in the industrial production process of high-precision CNC bending machines is to allocate evenly distributed machining allowances for each bending process in any bending process. In layman's terms, it is necessary to use bending dies of different angles, and the main high-precision CNC bending machine die should be very similar to the final shape of the product in each process.
The high-precision CNC bending machine evenly distributes the machining allowance, which ensures constant and high productivity and provides two safe bending processes. When the angle is constant, the bending speed and feed rate can also be maintained at a constant high level.
In this way, the mold action and workload change on the high-precision large-scale CNC bending machine is small, so the heat generated is also less, thereby prolonging the mold life of the high-precision CNC bending machine. In order to obtain a long life, the high-precision CNC bending machine mold should maintain continuous cutting for as long as possible during the bending process.
If the press brake die enters and exits too frequently, the die life of the press brake will be significantly shortened. This will aggravate thermal stress and thermal fatigue on the cutting edge, and high temperature in the cutting area is more beneficial to high-precision CNC bending machine molds than large fluctuations.
The above is the introduction of the world press machine, I hope it will be helpful for everyone to understand the CNC bending machine.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.