Briefly describe the reasons for oil leakage of hydraulic presses
1. Check whether the hole cover of the hydraulic press is too thin. After tightening the bolt, it is easy to deform, and the oil leaks from the touch gap;
2. During the operation of the hydraulic press, the oil tank is stirred very violently, and the lubricating oil splashes everywhere in the CNC hydraulic press.
If there is too much oil, a large amount of lubricating oil will accumulate on the shaft seal, contact surface, etc., causing leakage;
3. There is no oil return tank on the hydraulic box, and the lubricating oil is stored in the shaft seal, end cover, contact surface, etc., and freely leaks from the ground under the action of the pressure difference;
4. Improper maintenance technology of hydraulic press: during equipment maintenance, oil leakage may be caused due to incomplete removal of dirt on the contact surface, or improper selection of sealant, reverse sealing direction, and failure to replace the seal in time;
5. During the production process of the hydraulic press, the relevant castings are not subjected to annealing or aging treatment, and the internal stress will not be eliminated. After long-term use, the fire inevitably deforms, resulting in idling and oil leakage. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
The average consumer is always looking for ways to save money while finding out solutions, is designed for killing two birds with one stone, providing a perfect solution to mechanical power press problems.
Now you can buy cheap at wholesale price at Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd.! Do visit World Press Machine for great deals!
More than half of customers said they have faith with Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. and mechanical power press.
It is never too late to have a new mindset and to get things moving in the right direction. Choose Shanghai Yingxin World Machinery Co., Ltd. to be your quality provider.