• Exporting Office: 12F, Huaihai Road West, Shanghai, China
• Factory: Picheng World Industrial Park, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
1. Reduce quality and save data. For typical parts such as car engine brackets and radiator brackets, hydroforming parts are 20% to 40% lighter than stamping parts; for hollow stepped shaft parts, the weight can be reduced by 40% to 50%.
2. Reduce the number of parts and molds and reduce mold costs. Hydroforming parts generally only require one set of molds, while most stamping parts require multiple sets of molds. The hydroformed engine bracket parts were reduced from 6 to 1, and the radiator bracket parts were reduced from 17 to 10.
4. Improve the strength and stiffness, especially the fatigue strength. For example, the stiffness of the hydroformed radiator bracket can be increased by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
5. Reduce production costs. According to the statistical analysis of used hydroformed parts, the production cost of hydroformed parts is evenly reduced by 15% to 20% compared with stamping parts, and the cost of molds is reduced by 20% to 30%. This article is from the official website of the manufacturer WORLD Press Machine www.pressmachine-world.com, please indicate the source for reprinting!
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.